London - Runway East, Moorgate (and remote/flexible)
About Learn Amp
Learn Amp is the world’s best Employee Experience Platform. This means we are a cloud-based SaaS platform that helps our customers deliver the very best employee experience and with that drive higher engagement, retention and performance in their people—all in one platform.
Our mission is ‘making work life, work better’. We have a fast-paced, warm and purposeful culture and use our own platform to help make sure everyone feels fulfilled at work. As a fast-growing business, you can expect a high-level of trust and autonomy as well as the opportunity to grow with the business.
We’re situated in a vibrant co-working space on Finsbury Square, 5 minutes’ walk from Old Street and Moorgate (8 minutes from Liverpool Street). Currently, we’re working remotely due to COVID-19.
We’re looking for a talented B2B Content and Digital Marketing Manager to increase our brand awareness and drive quality lead generation and conversion. To do this you will help shape the strategy and deliver on marketing activations and content.
It will be your role to spearhead our marketing efforts from setting the direction and ideation, to content creation and data capture. Above all, success in this role is the ability to glean insights about our target market; build our brand; and drive lead conversions through the funnel.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations as well as working closely with our Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and Partnerships Manager, you will have the opportunity to really shape our marketing function.
What you will do
- Strategy: think “big picture” and creatively to influence and shape our marketing direction
- Content management: creating, briefing, editing, approving and scheduling content across multiple channels—website, blog, socials and sales assets—to solve our audience’s problems
- Project management: working with internal team members and external copywriters and designers to create a rich mix of high-performing content and assets
- Stakeholder management: scouting partnerships and developing relationships with analysts, thought leaders and our industry partners to amplify Learn Amp’s message to their audiences
- Paid media management: creating, briefing and delivering paid campaigns and optimising ROI
- Reporting: analysing data and producing insightful reports to the leadership team so we can measure the impact of all the brilliant work you’re doing!
You will have 3 - 4 years’ experience in marketing. Looking to take the next step in your career and, in time, build out a marketing team.
Ideally, you will have worked in a VC-backed late seed-stage or Series A startup for a B2B SaaS company. Alternatively, you’re a trained journalist. Either way, you create great content and you love analytics, cutting-edge tools and measurements to get results!
- Content marketing: excellent writing, editing and video editing skills. You understand Learn Amp’s brand and can tell our story across all channels with a clear and consistent tone-of-voice
- Digital marketing: experience of marketing channels including paid for marketing, SEO strategy and working with partners
- Analytical: measure the impact of the initiatives you have set up. Bonus points if you’re familiar with HubSpot, LinkedIn Ad campaigns and Google Analytics!
- Ability to manage stakeholders and deliver projects to get marketing initiatives out the door
- Adaptable and resilient, able to work under pressure
- Quick to form relationships and influence experienced people
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail and drive to improve process
- HR or L&D SaaS experience is a real bonus!
Salary and perks
- Salary: £35 – 40k
- Flexible working - mix of working remotely and in our London office
- Regular start-up events in our office space, plus our learning lunches, socials
- Workplace pension
- 25 days paid holiday
At Learn Amp, we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive environment for people to feel fulfilled at work. This is central to our mission ‘making work life, work better’.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we know that some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they’re 100% qualified — if you’re unsure, please apply.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone.