London - Runway East, Moorgate (and flexible working). Currently working at home due to COVID-19.
About Learn Amp
Learn Amp is the world’s best People Development Platform. Our mission is ‘Helping people and organisations learn, connect and perform better'. In short, 'making work life, work better’.
We do this by helping individuals and businesses drive higher engagement, retention and performance in people.
We’re a fast growing, award-winning business and we’re looking for a friendly, operationally minded and highly organised Senior Customer Success Executive.
Your role will be to help our CS team run like a well-oiled machine and empower our customers to get the most from the Learn Amp platform.
This is a varied job. From keeping HubSpot (our CRM tool) up to date to creating insightful resources and webinars, no two days are the same at Learn Amp.
This is an exciting time to join us as you’ll help to shape our CS function as well as learn and grow rapidly with us!
You’ll have 1 – 3 years experience in a Customer Success or Operations role in a VC-backed late seed-stage or Series A start-up for a B2B SaaS company - ideally in the HR/L&D/edTech space.
Alternatively, you’ve worked in Learning and Development and you understand what it takes to successfully organise and deliver learning initiatives.
Your strengths include making sure that things run smoothly and chatting to customers. As well as enjoying data-based tasks, you’re also tech-savvy.
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds. Even if you don't yet have all these skills — we can help you develop them — please apply.
- Technology savvy and operationally minded with experience in automating processes
- Clear, confident and persuasive communicator—you build rapport quickly and create strong relationships
- Great data handling and analysis skills—you have the ability to monitor and report back to customers and the business.
- A critical and creative mind who enjoys problem solving, getting results, and continuous improvement
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of L&D/HR/education space is strongly preferred
- Bonus points if you’re familiar with tools such as, HubSpot, Pendo.io and Monday.com!
We hire for values-fit, not culture-fit. We look for people who share our values and want to contribute to building our culture.
- Integrity: you work in an open, authentic, ethical and fair manner
- Innovation: you’re naturally curious—keen to explore ideas and ways of working with a growth mindset
- Impact: focus on moving the needle and being action orientated
- Ownership: self-starter and motivated to manage yourself as well as being resilient
Salary and perks
- Salary: £30,000 — £35,0000 dependent on prior experience
- Flexible working: mix of working at home and in our London office
- Regular events in our office space, learning lunches, and socials (when COVID permits!)
- Workplace pension
- 25 days paid holiday, including an Office Reset between Christmas and New Year with the option to buy up to 5 additional days annual leave
- Option to work from abroad for up to 5 days a year
- Commitment to your continued learning and development—it's in our DNA!
- Other great perks such as discounts with retailers and cinemas through our HR platform
At Learn Amp, we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive environment for people to feel fulfilled at work. This is central to our mission ‘making work life, work better’.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we know that some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they’re 100% qualified — if you’re unsure, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we regret that we’re unable to reply to everyone. We only contact people who we’d like to shortlist to take part in our interview process. Thanks for your understanding.